I am compiling a list of books that are appropriate for PreK
and K-2 on the themes of November that we cover in our early
childhood program.  Those themes are Native Americans,
Pilgrims, Thanksgiving, Turkeys, Smokey the Bear and the
harvesting of fruits and vegetables.

Any help you can give me would be appreciated.  I will post
hits if I get enough replies.  Please indicate which theme(s)
your contribution covers.
And...your reply doesn't have to be in complete bibliographic
form...if you give me a lead, I can probably find it.

Thanks in advance.

--
Cathy Cheely
Instructional Technology Coordinator