Dear LM_NET Friends:

Somehow I lost my messages from the past 2 weeks.  I had requested all 50
states to respond personally to me who are interested in sharing state
info with a 5th grader from my school in Indiana.  One of our students
will contact your e-mail address with the question, "What are the 3 best
things about your state?"  If you are willing to send your address to
participate in this project we would appreciate it!  Some of you already
did.  I know I have addresses from Wash, New York, Conn.  Please respond!!
TIA
Gwen Habegger
Geneva, Indiana

LM_NET Archive Home