Your help please!  All my sophomores are beginning their study of
the states in preparation for a constitutional convention.  They need
the usual state bird, etc that we can find in our resources, but i
would be very interested in sharing with them any interesting tidbits
or little-known facts about your state.  Also if you can direct us to
any wonderful Internet sites, or a place where we can find the words
to the state song, that would be super.  Once again, TIA.
Jan Hylen
Salem High School
44 Geremonty Drive
Salem, NH 03079