Dear Fabulous Netters:
Could you kindly send greetings to a sixth grade class just learning about
email?  Our class is on Thursday, Nov. 9, at 10:30 central time.  I know that
doesn't give you much time, but the teacher just changed the assignment (and
the focus of my lesson) today.  I know it would impress these kids (and their
parents!) to see some messages from other places in their email.  Please
DON'T reply to this message, since I'm at home, not at school.  Thanks in
Advance!
Please send greetings to Mrs. Rodriguez's class at:
lom2pchi@fdl.fdldotnet.com

LM_NET Archive Home