I am ready to introduce my faculty to the wonders of email and membership
in a listserv.  Please send greetings to the faculty and staff of
Glendale Middle School and, perhaps, mention a favorite site on the
internet so that the excitement about the Internet can continue as they
explore sites that your recommend.  (I keep telling them that 4000 plus
librarians combined is one powerful resource!)  As others of you, I would
like to show them the power of the 'net, but especially the power of the
LM_NET and how far-reaching it is by having greetings from as many people
nation-wide and world-wide as possible.

TIA!

Kaaren Linton                        kaaren.linton@m.k12.ut.us
Glendale Middle School