Many months ago, I asked about the format for electronic (Internet and
email, especially) citations, especially the APA style.  At that time, many
people recommended the book by Liu.

Today, I looked at a web site that showed an example of how to cite such
material in the MLA format.  I also found three sites that gave examples in
the APA format.  Since several of you asked, I'm including the URLs here.
I was pointed to the first via a newsletter, _World Link_ that I will talk
more about in the next note I send.

MLA Example:
http://www.cas.usf.edu/english/walker/mla.html

APA examples:
http://www.pitt.edu/~grouprev/Language/apa-cite-forms

http://neal.ctstateu.edu/history/cite.html

http://www.cc.emory.edu/WHSCL/citation.formats.html

Best wishes,

Laura K. Brendon
Program Coordinator, Edgar Dale Media Center
The Ohio State University, 260 Ramseyer Hall
29 W. Woodruff, Columbus, OH  USA  43210
lbrendon@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu

LM_NET Archive Home