I'm pitching a 4-page monthly newsletter that's published by the Department
of Library Media Services in the Columbus [Ohio] City School District and
edited by Linda Joseph.    I have absolutly no connection with the
publication except that I get a copy of it each month and make it available
for our patrons (K-12 student teachers and regular classroom teachers).  I
just think it's a great publication; I get so many questions about where
people can find this or that web site or if there's a listserv for topic
xyz, and this newsletter helps a lot.

It's full of great Internet sources for all sorts of activities applicable
to the K-12 environment.  For example, the latest issue includes listserv
addresses for those who are interested in acceptable use policies or
keypals.  It gives web addresses for brain teasers, Ameritech's Claude
Monet Home Page, and explains the Online from Jupiter Project.  This is
only about 1/3 of what's in there this month.

The only cost is what you would spend for 9 SASE envelopes sent to:
        World Link
        Department of Library Media Services
        737 East Hudson Street
        Columbus, OH  43221

If you want to check it out, look at the World Link home page at:
http://www.smartpages.com/worldlink/worldlink.html

You can also look at or download the text portion of some of the older
newsletters.

Best wishes to all,

Laura K. Brendon
Program Coordinator, Edgar Dale Media Center
The Ohio State University, 260 Ramseyer Hall
29 W. Woodruff, Columbus, OH  USA  43210
lbrendon@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu

LM_NET Archive Home