Our school bought 3 5200's this last summer, and so far we've had one
with a permanent, bright-pink/fuschia screen that had to have its innards
replaced, one whose hard drive inexplicably died AFTER I'd spent hours
problem, which I solved, albeit painstakingly.  I've heard at least one
other school has also had problems with their 5200's, too.

Is it a case of "they don't make 'em like they used to..."  or...  ?

Shellie Mueller
smueller@eagle.esd189.wednet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home