Netters:  I have recently been volunteered/drafted to help organize my
church library.  The existing collection of old, donated books is not
cataloged or organized.  You  get the picture.

What I need to know is whether any of you have any experience with such a
project and if anyone knows of any relatively inexpensive software that
could be used in such a library to organize and keep track of the collection.

Of course money is either tight or nonexistant for this project.  Any
input would be appreciated.

TIA

Patricia Verett
verett@tenet.edu