Thanks to all for suggestions re: manual circulation methods!

On to the next question. What do you middle school librarians use as
rewards to inspire discipline in the library or as rewards for reading
promotions? Middle schoolers are bound to be a lot harder to please, and I
am interested in knowing what is inexpensive and attractive to them. (A
couple of weeks ago, I had some first graders working hard to win a
plastic-covered, colored paper clip, but I don't think that will work with
middle school!)

Gayle Hodur
ghodur@redshift.com

LM_NET Archive Home