Yet another request for penpals!  A 6th grade English teacher at
my school needs a class with which to correspond.  She does the
penpal program every year and one of her contacts is now
unavailable.  The kids are very excited about meeting new people
and they already have their first letters written!

The kids have expressed interest in meeting students from Alaska,
Hawaii or California.  If you know of anyone who would be interested
or know how we might otherwise find penpals, please respond to me
directly at:

rwghrist@phoenix.princeton.edu

Thanks in advance!

Debbie Ghrist