Many thanks to all the numerous replies to my request for help on a
geneology search.  I do appreciate all replies.

One person requested that I post my responses.  I would be glad to except
that I do not know how to sort out my responses to post as a group. (I am
still a little wet behind the ears with this listserv.)  If anyone can
tell me how to consolidate my responses and post them for all to benefit,
I will gladly do so.  I need a quick reply so that I can delete me
messages and clear my slate.

Thanks again!

Ken Baker
Smithsburg High School