Our school library may be purchasing a computer and CD ROM tower.  Does
anyone have any experiences to share with me, good or bad, as to what has
worked for you; or any advice as to what brands etc. should be purchased.
I would like to share this information with my principal.

/\_  _|   |      Ars longa, vita brevis.  (art is long, life is brief)
][ \,/|___|                    mcampb01@mail.llion.org
                              Maryann Campbell
                          Maplecrest Elementary School
                   Lebanon R-III Schools - Lebanon, Missouri

LM_NET Archive Home