To all:

Carol Simpson has just informed me that my suggestion to scan the clipart
from the page of the book (which I'd assumed you would buy) and placing
it into another document is a violation of copyright law. So DON'T DO IT!!

That being the case, I would inquire what rights I had to use of the clip
art before buying the book, since I'd hate to find out that all I could
do is look at it, once I had the book!

Since Libraries Unlimited is a valuable source of materials for all of
us, I would hate to get on their bad side!! Maybe, if someone from the
company is reading this, they could post information about the proper use
of clip art printed materials.

Sorry for the mistaken information -- live and learn!!

Joyce Conklin            jconkli@ed.co.sanmateo.ca.us

LM_NET Archive Home