Now that I subscribe to the best, I know how much hard work and good
service is going on out there.  I have a technology media center in an
engineering/technology high school in Independence, MO.  We are having
our open house on the 19th and would really enjoy showing just what a
mindblower reference the net is.
Please send any greetings / words of wisdom / etc. so that I may post
them for our faculty, parents, neighbors, and other friends.  Let us know
something about you and the area you're from.  Email me directly and
thanks in advance.

Jack Creemer
Theme Media Resource
Van Horn E/T Magnet High School