The asst.principal in charge of Curriculum and Instruction came storming
in looking for reviews and comparisons of the original "Scarlet Letter"
book and the new Demi Moore movie. He is anticipating calls of concern
from parents after they see the new movie. He is afraid that parents will
think the movie is just like the book which we all know is not true. He
wants to know if the BOOK version has ever been on any banned books list.
We are searching madly for views and reviews on either one. Can you help
us, please, with any ammunition?

mediamediamediamediamediamediamediamediamediamediamediamediamediamediamedia

Sharon South ssouth@esu3.esu3.k12.ne.us
Millard South High School
14905 Q St.
Omaha, NE 68137