I have a group of Mac's that are networked without a file server.  At
Ease for Workgroups is used as a front end.  Last year we were able to
use the multimedia version of Information Finder at one of the stations.
With the latest release, when we attempt to access it, an error message
indicates there is an error message opening master index file.  Click
mouse to continue.  Clicking the mouse aborts the process.  The 800
number for World Book technician said to quit At Ease, load the disk and
continue.  That didn't help.  Is anyone using this CD in a similar
situation?  Any suggestions will be appreciated.
TIA

--

LM_NET Archive Home