I have a teacher who is looking for 2 albums or cassettes of the following:
National Geographic Society: Songs of the Civil War; National Geographic
Society:  Songs of Rebels & Redcoats.  I called NGS and the record/album
is out of print.  Does anyone have copies of these and would be willing
to make a copy of each if I send blank tapes?  I have permission from NGS
to do this...I won't be using the tapes for a fee...so no copyright laws
will be broken.  Thanks for any help....it would really impress my
teacher if this works out.

Deany Wood
Librarian
AA Kingston Middle School