LM_NETters,

A new head librarian arrives at our school after Thanksgiving.  She would
like to survey our faculty (about l00) re their use, opinions, and
suggestions for our facility.  Perhaps even the students (500+)?

I have searched LM_NET archives and have not found anything.  If anyone
has something, please e-mail, snail mail, or fax me a copy (206-323-1403).
Comments about the experience of surveying the school's population also
are welcome.

.....Madelynne Johnson.....Librarian, The Bush School (K-12)
                           405 36th Avenue E, Seattle WA 98112
                           madelynn@helen.bush.edu

LM_NET Archive Home