Can someone point me to a document or site where I can locate info on
recommendations on the minimum number of books a school library should
have based on a per student ratio?  I am at a new school which opened on
a shoestring book budget and I need documentation on WHY I need more
money.  You'd think an 1100 enrollment and gaping holes on my shelves
would give the Board of Ed a clue!  I will gladly post a hit since I'm
sure many of us need "ammo" to keep our book budget from being attacked.  TIA

Marge Woodley  Mattawoman Middle School  Waldorf, MD

LM_NET Archive Home