I need some feedback as to the kind of technical support to recommend for
a district with 4 high schools, 5 middle schools and 16 elementaries.
All buildings are fully networked with labs and distributed computers. We
are using Novell and ILS's in the elem. and middle schools.  Currently we
have two system technicians and one repair person for the district.  This
is obviously not enough and building level personnel are extremely
frustrated.  Can anyone give me a guideline that has worked elsewhere in
suggesting how much support should be available?  Our buildings all have
sysops but we are not trained in Novell.  Therefore we wait for the
technician to do most everything.
Any sharing will be appreciated.
TIA

--