To:     LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU (Multiple recipients of list LM_NET)

"Have any of you experienced mold on your books? What can be done with the
damage to the books? How can the room and books be treated to make the
conditions safe for those suffering mold allergies?

Greetings Sharon,

First, searching using a Veronica will give you a number of library
disaster plans. Tutt University and University of Delaware plans will show
up through this search along with a couple of other gopher sites

Second, you'll find one or two disaster plans using a web search engine
such as Webcrawler or Harvest. The University of Pittsburgh Library has a
disaster page that will show up in a web search.

Third, use the search tool(I love this) of the LM_Net archives at the
AskERIC site and you'll see old related messages that may have answers for
you. I found these:
     GEN: Disaster Planning Handbook Available
     TARGET> School library grants (disaster relief)
     DISASTER IS ABOUT TO STRIKE !!  NEWS ABOUT FEDERAL RECISSION
     DISASTER FOR LIBRARIES & EDUCATION!!  POSSIBLE FEDERAL RECISSIONS
     Library Disaster Preparedness Plans

Fourth, I added three links including Tutt, Delaware and Pittsburgh to my
School Library page at http://www.mbnet.mb.ca/~mstimson/hotspots.html

Hope that helps,
Cheers,
Margaret Stimson