Dear LM_Netters,
Having requested and received greetings from fellow Netters in the past,
I like to return the favour. Recently, however, I have had a few greeting
messages bounce. I'm certain this has also happened to others.
May I humbly suggest:
1. Would requesters please write the e-mail address at the *bottom* of the
message. This makes it easier to send a reply.
2. Please ensure the address is accurate.
It is also worth noting that people responding to the requests should *send*
the reply to that address. I made the mistake a while ago of hitting 'r' for
reply and sent a greeting message to everyone because the reply went to the
listserv, not the individual.
Hope this helps.
Kind regards,
David Boarder