Dear Educators,

I am seeking individuals who have firsthand experience in electronic field trips
including The JASON Project, MayaQuest, Turner Adventure Learning projects,
NASA's Online Interactive Projects( Live From Antarctica/Live From the
Stratosphere, and the International Arctic Project (Will Steger's polar
expedition). I am in the
process of writing an article for an education journal.  You would be asked
to respond to no more than 10 brief questions. If you are willing to
contribute your ideas/input, please contact me at wee_j@mail.uwlax.edu
NOT via this listserv.

With sincere thanks,

Jan Wee

If there are any other electronic field trips that I have overlooked,
please email me.  I would be glad to include them in the article.

Jan Wee, Library Media Director
West Salem Middle School
450 N. Mark Street
West Salem, Wisconsin 54669
608-786-2090
608-786-1081 (fax)

My web page with favorite K-12 Internet Resources and Projects:
http://www.state.wi.us/agencies/dpi/www/jans_bkm.html

LM_NET Archive Home