Greeting,

Please excuse cross-postings.

****Announcement of new Web site*****

The Instructional Materials Center (IMC) serves the library and information
needs of the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Education.  We
are pleased to announce the "opening" of our home page.  Our Web site
provides an overview of the IMC's resources and services, and extends
our services into cyberspace through annotated links to Internet
education resources and the IMC electronic reference desk.  Annotations
of education journals and reference resources, as well as database and
subject search guides are under construction.  Comments and
suggestions from users are welcome (an electronic form is provided) as
we continue to develop our site in order to link users of education
resources with recommended materials on the Internet.

We look forward to your visit.

The URL is:  http://labweb.soemadison.wisc.edu/IMC/

Contact person for the IMC home page:
Alan Krissoff