Dear lm_net members,

I am in need of a video capture card or software program that will
allow me to capture the screen images of web sites.  Does anyone
know of a good product for this purpose?  I want to capture and
place these screens in Powerpoint for presentations.  I know that
Computer Eyes exists, but I am not sure that it is the product I need.
I have also seen software programs that also claim to do the job.
I would like color screen captures.  I am Windows based and using
Netscape as my web browser.

I will post the colation of your responses.
Thanks,

Jan Wee
Jan Wee, Library Media Director
West Salem Middle School
450 N. Mark Street
West Salem, Wisconsin 54669
608-786-2090
608-786-1081 (fax)

My web page with favorite K-12 Internet Resources and Projects:
http://www.state.wi.us/agencies/dpi/www/jans_bkm.html

LM_NET Archive Home