Am sending this to the list because it was bounced back to me.  Does anybody
know why this happens sometimes???I have checked email addresses extra
carefully.  Never have had this problem with other people I send email to -
just LM Netters.  Weird, huh?
Subject: win95 &Email

Jim,
My son hangs out on the Win 95 1-800 number for digital computers about 65
hours a week.  He said that reinstalling all your software apps after
installing Win 95 usually cures most software problems.  I was having trouble
with my AOL app and they said the same thing.  Since I uninstalled win 95 and
have not had a chance to reinstall win 95 I don't know if it would cure the
problem.  If you are using an external modem you may need to  get drivers for
it from your manufacturer because Win 95 doesn't recognize any external
devices including a modem.  Digital techies use the Microsoft books as their
bibles.  I think the one book is called MS win 95 resource guide...Costs
$50.....it's probably 4 inches thick!  The other one is the MS Win 95 book
for $9.95.  Hope this helps.  Or you could pay digital $30 a month and use
their 1-800 # and talk to my son! :-) It's great getting his free advice.
Margaret Hunt
Maggiehu@AOL.Com

LM_NET Archive Home