I am working with a group of 5th graders after school for computer club.
Amongst other things, I'll be introducing Eudora and email.It would be a
terrific experience for our fifth graders to correspond with other 5th
graders anywhere other than Naperville, IL. If you know of any students
out there, who might fit the bill and be interested in corresponding with
our students, please let me know. TIA. Bev

                                 Beverly Frett
                         Library Media Center Director
                         Robert Clow Elementary School
                            1301 Springdale Circle