Yet another plea for help from all my cyber-colleagues--
   We are in the process of putting together our budget for
next year.  For rea$on$ involving money, we stopped getting
Gale's literary criticisms a few years ago.  We are now over
40 volumes behind in the CLC series, and many volumes behind in
the other series as well.
   Our library is fortunate in that we were recently able to
purchase Twayne's DiscLit for American Authors, but how are the
rest of you with primarily college-bound students handling the
rising cost of maintaining current critical collections?  We are
starting to get *very* frustrated!!!

Many thanks in advance!!!

Patricia Long
Librarian, Lincoln Middle & High Schools
Lincoln, Rhode Island
pllinhs@uriacc.uri.edu

LM_NET Archive Home