Our district will soon be in the process of rewriting the "specs" given to
architects for the design specifications of new media centers. I would
welcome any suggestions and dreams of the types of things that my LM_NET
family sees as being necessary in the next generation of media centers.
Please respond directly to me and I will combine the answers and post them.
If you are currently in a "state of the art" media center, I would welcome
all comments good and bad about what is working and what you would change.
Thanks in advance.
Jane Parker
Wake County Public Schools
Raleigh, NC