We are running a 4 cd tower also by Discview from our Novell server.  It
is doing fine.  We are also running ICLASS.  The only networkable CD ROM
on our Discview is Info Finder (Dos version) and it works great!  Info
Finder comes up as a program on the ICLASS menu and teachers load it into their
classes accordingly.
     We ran into a problem the other day where a CD ROM
we had placed in Discview would not recognize the Discview port but kept
trying to find the CD ROM on the external CD ROM Drive attached to the
particular computer that we were working from.  I had a service person
with me at the time and he said that was the first time he had seen that
problem.
     We loaded Encarta and it worked fine except that the computer I am
using needs a sound card and the video is not as clear as it could be.

Hope this helps!    Anne Akers
                    Raleigh, NC
                    (AAkers@Nando.net)

          On Tue, 3 Oct 1995 CHOWNINP@TEN-NASH.TEN.K12.TN.US wrote:

>      We have recently purchased a Discview NetTower for the
> library. It is a 7 cd tower by SMS Data Products Group.  Does
> anyone know anything about it good or bad.  Also, do you have
> to give manager rights to the tower from the novell file server?
> Any help would be appreciated?  TIA  Pam
> Pam Chowning                        chowninp@ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us
> Ezell-Harding Christian High School
> P.O. Box 1209
> Antioch,, TN  37011