Greeting to all LM_NET people,

    I have a request for information about an obscure piece of Civil War
history that one of my teachers asked about.  Her grade (8th) does a Civil
War mini-unit every year and she is always looking for more Civil War
information.
   Now as to the question...After the Civil War a group of Confederates
emmigrated to Brazil instead of living under Yankee rule.  They were called
the "Fraternidade Descendencia Americana."
    Any information that anyone can send me would be most helpful.  If I get
alot of information I will send out a Hit in order to share it with the rest
of the group.

   TIA

    Arthur Peter, Jr., Librarian
    Browning Middle School