Hi,

I am new to LM_NET.  I am looking for information about MCET Satellite
programming, and CU-SeeMe videoconferencing and how its "worked" for
you...

If you are using MCET, what kinds of programs are you using ?  What do
you like about it, and what would you change ?  What kinds of programs
would you like to see offered in the future ?

If you are using CU-SeeMe, what is working well, and what would you like
to change ?  What kind of camera and set-up are you using ?  Which
reflector(s) would you recommend ?

How have your students liked using these things ?

Please drop me a note about your experience with either of these...

Thanks a LOT !

Daryl Gammons    DGAMMONS@VMSVAX.Simmons.edu is my E-MAIL
                                             address....   :>)

LM_NET Archive Home