        Since I retired from my library and from teaching in June (after
34 years), I haven't spent much time on the Internet.  I find that I
really don't have time to check the 35+ messages on LM_NET each day, so I
guess that means I should sign off and let the active practicioners
handle the questions.
        I can't leave, however, without thanking everyone I ever
corresponded to (especially Peter, Betty Dawn and Mark) in the last
couple of years through LM_NET.
        Keep up the great work -- LMS or Teacher-Librarian, you are
essential to the success of students all over the world.  It has been an
honour to have been part of the process of bringing students together
with the information they need.
        Farewell and best wishes!

Gerry Clare,
Teacher-Librarian (Retired),