Date:    Sat, 14 Oct 1995 09:35:34 -0700
From:    upstate ny <seggert@IX.NETCOM.COM>
Subject: REF.SEC.Class ranking of students

We are beginning to look at our policy for arriving at a final class
ranking for our students. I am interested in locating information about
how other schools weight various programs. Weighting of Advanced
placement courses, music, art, technology as related to core academic
courses. Please send mail directly to my E-Mail address below by Nov.
5th. Our committee meets again that week. Thanks ahead for info.

seggert sent a message requesting information on ranking students in
classes.  I would also be interested in this information.  Please forward a
copy to me along with the one to Debi.

Thanks

LM_NET Archive Home