Can anyone tell me if there is a reference resource that lists the names
of the members of the boards of directors and the members of the boards
of trustees of private educational and other non profit institutions?
Seems to me this information should be a matter of public record.  Does
any public librarian have any insight or direction.

Apparently the researcher is unable to get the information she needs
directly from the institute she is researching.  Any direction would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Roselle

American School for the Deaf