This is the first time I have tried to post a HIT, but so many others have
requested
the information about Internet bibliographic references, that I'll give it a go.

Pat Moore was kind enough to provide a very thorough listing, complete with
examples.

SAMPLE INTERNET BIBLIOGRAPHY
Revised 10/17/95

ELECTRONIC SOURCES need the following information:

        E-mail:

Author.  Title of item.  [Online]  Available e-mail:  receiver@address
from sender@address, date.

        Example:
Moore, Patricia.  Sample Internet Bibliography.  [Online]  Available
e-mail:   bennett@chaos.scl.ameslab.gov from moore@chaos.scl.ameslab.gov,
October 31, 1994.

        Gopher:

Author.  Title of item.  [Online]  Available what source gopher:
address, date.

        Examples:
U.S. Department of Education.  Networking and the Internet as a
Resource.  [Online]  Available gopher:  ericir.syr.edu, July 1, 1994.
Genealogy.  [Online]  Available gopher:  North America/USA/Michigan/Go
M-Link/Entertainment and Recreation/Geneology/Roots-L, October 31, 1994.

        FTP:

Author.  Title of item.  [Online]  Available ftp:  address, date.

        Example:
Gates, Richard E.  History of the Internet Hunt.  [Online]  Available
ftp:  cic.net, January 5, 1993.

        Telnet:

Author.  Title of item.  [Online]  Available telnet:  address, date.

        Example:
Zip codes.  [Online]  Available telnet:  martini.eecs.umich.edu 3000,
October 31, 1994.

        World Wide Web:

Author.  Title of item.  [Online]  Available http:  address, date.

        Example:
R.L.Stine Halloween.  [Online]  Available http://scholastic.com:2005/,
October 31, 1994.

 Sample Final Internet Bibliography

Gates, Richard E.  History of the Internet Hunt.  [Online]  Available
ftp:  cic.net, January 5, 1993.

Genealogy.  [Online]  Available gopher:  North America/USA/Michigan/Go
M-Link/Entertainment and Recreation/Geneology/Roots-L, October 31, 1994.

Moore, Patricia.  Sample Internet Bibliography.  [Online]  Available
e-mail:   bennett@chaos.scl.ameslab.gov from moore@chaos.scl.ameslab.gov,
October 31, 1994.

R.L.Stine Halloween.  [Online]  Available http://scholastic.com:2005/,
October 31, 1994.

U.S. Department of Education.  Networking and the Internet as a
Resource.  [Online]  Available gopher:  ericir.syr.edu, July 1, 1994.

Zip codes.  [Online]  Available telnet:  martini.eecs.umich.edu 3000,
October 31, 1994.

Many thanks to her !!!
I hope it is as useful to others as it was to me.

Thanks also to everyone else who responded to my request for help.
Pat Wicharuk-Hunter
Librarian
North Peace Secondary School
9304 - 86 St.