I am trying to get my ordering done as I have a close deadline.  This is my
second year at this position.  The previous person purchased the Facts On File
subscription but had quit in 1991.

I was able to get the missing editions up to 1994 from a closing school and I
ordered (but have not received a CDROM edition).

The catalog lists the Annual Cumulative Edition 1980-1994 CDROM

and  Annual Cumulative Update 1980-1994.  I cannot quit figure out the
difference.  If I purchased the Annual Cumulative last year, do I purchase the
Update this year?  Do I have to purchase the Annual Cummulative Edition each
year?  Where do the updates fit in?

I apologise if this seems like a simple request, but my money is limited and I
don't feel that the catalog is very clear on this.

Debbie Stafford
Gen H.H. Arnold HS
Wiesbaden Germany
stafford@email.wiesbaden.army.mil