Wow!  My request for Keypal addresses and any other help was my first ever
message on LM_NET.  Thanks so much to those who replied.  I am in the process
of setting this up and it will take awhile, but I will get back to you.

And. . .not only was my first request exciting from the standpoint that I
received so much help so quickly, but it also seemed to start a small
controversy.  Gee, sorry if I shouldn't have asked.  Where should I go for
Keypal addresses?

Gosh. . .perhaps this posting is also inappropriate.

LM_NET Archive Home