I have a request from a English teacher who asks:Ever taught "As You Like
It"?  Got lots of winning higher level lesson plans you'd be happy to
share?  If so, I'd like to hear from you.
If you have any source of Shakespeare lesson plans (I tried Ask Eric) we'd
be grateful

Duncan Grey

--This comes to you from the students of Hinchingbrooke School, Huntingdon,
England.
See our Web pages at http://www.bbcnc.org.uk.online/schools/hinchhome.html
Please mark all correspondence with students clearly in the subject line.
Any problems about inappropriate postings should be addressed to D S Grey
at this address. We care!
--

LM_NET Archive Home