Thanks to all of you who so kindly sent me the instructions for accessing
the archives.  I was able to get in yesterday and found exactly what I
wanted.  I knew there had been some discussion awhile back about
cybercitation forms, and I had that very question from a teacher.  I was
able to find that discussion thread and found that there were examples on
the Hawaii Educational Resources Network (HERN), printed them out, and
REALLY impressed the teacher who asked for it.  Thanks again.

Kathy Graves                            kgraves@sisnet.ssku.k12.ca.us
IMC Director/Librarian                  phone: 916-842-8427

Siskiyou Co. Supt. of Schools           FAX:  916-842-8436
609 South Gold Street
Yreka, CA 96097