Sorry to post this to the list but it won't email.  Somebody did a
typo...Could have been me...but I deleted the original post
About a month ago Reading Rainbow broadcast "Simon's Book".  It showed how a
book was made from start to finish.  Look in a Reading Rainbow catalog to see
when it is rebroadcast or you can by it for $48 or so $$$.  Email me if you
don't have the address!
You can keep it for up to three years after taping date.  Copyright
specifications in catalog .
I think Scholastic also has one showing how Denise Fleming made Count.  Saw
parts of it last year at the book fair.  They will give old tapes away if
they still have it.  Call the book fair number or 1-800-555-1212 to get the
number.
Maggie
Maggiehu@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home