Dear LM_Netters,

Our disrict libraries are considering purchasing Meridian Data CDNet
software. Various brands of CD ROM network software work well with certain
programs but not with others. Therefore, we need to know if current Meridian
Data users are successfully networking any of the following programs with
CDNet. We also need to know if attempts to network the following programs
with CDNet have failed.

The list of programs:  Microsoft Encarta, Microsoft Bookshelf, Grolier's
Multimedia Encyclopedia, McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology,
SirS Researcher, NewsBank.

We have fought a long battle for CD ROM network capabilities and have finally
received the necessary equipment. The whole show is now hinging on the
network software. Your responses will be greatly appreciated.

Carol Regal, Librarian
West Torrance High School
Caregal@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home