We are fourth grade students in Mrs. Welch's class.  We are in charge of
an open house for our community.  We want to show everyone how many
messages we can get from all over the world.  We would appreciate you
sending us a message.  Please tell us the name of a good book that you
have read.  We want to share this with our whole community.

Our school is Samuel Houston Elementary.  We are named after one of
General Houston's slaves.  General Houston had a personal servant named
Josh Houston.   Josh and his wife had a baby boy.  They loved General
Houston so much they named their son Samuel in honor of General Sam.

We really do appreciate you sending us messages for our Open House.

        Nate Ulmer
        Jason Smith
        Nathan Lane

                and

         BARBARA LEWIS, Librarian
     Samuel Houston Elementary School
441 FM 2821 East   *   Huntsville, TX 77340
             blewis@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home