I am trying to remember the title and/or author of a Christmas story that
was in an anthology I must have discarded during one move or another.
It's about a little girl who wishes it could be Christmas every day-- and
she gets her wish! Everybody finally gets fed up with all the presents
and they start throwing them at each other and saying, "Take it, you
horrid old thing!" I think it would really be a fun story to read to my
1st or 2nd graders in December-- if only I could find it again! TIA
Vona Van Cleef
LBJ Elementary
El Paso, Texas

LM_NET Archive Home