          Dear LM_NETTERS,

          I have a co-worker who is looking for a good encyclopedia on
          CDROM.  As a former school librarian, I have suggested
          Encyclopedia Americana and Groliers.  He plans to buy it as a
          present for his high school age children.  I looked in the
          LM_NET archives and found a discussion about Groliers having
          problems but no one saying if it had be fixed or not.  I would
          appreciate some advice.

          Jennifer Lyn (Bertovich) Kaysak
          Contract Librarian
          Environmental Financing Information Network
          Environmental Protection Agency
          Washington, DC 20460
          KAYSAK.JENNIFER@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV

          P.S.  If anyone knows of an opening in Northern Virgina K-8,
          please let me know.  I would like to get back into the school
          library.

LM_NET Archive Home