I have been thinking about the terrible school bus/train wreck these past
few days. On the news today they said the busses are so noisy the driver
can't hear.
Here in Florida or at least this county, when busses approach the train
track the bus stopps, the students must be totally silent, the driver
opens the bus door and looks both ways down the track. Then she/he drives
across the track. I was amazed the first time I rode on a bus to a field
trip, when we got to the tracks there was total silence. I hope this kind
of terrible tragedy will not happen again.
If your busses do not stop BEFORE they come to the track and look both
ways with the door OPEN maybe you can get them to do this in your county.
This should never happen again...

Sandy in Florida

griffith@freenet.fsu.edu
SandraG627@aol.com

Bell*Bourne*Blankenship*Brogan*Burdette*Bush*Callison*Clendenin
Cornwell*Cooper*Craig*Curry*Dean*Elkins*Edwards*Garten*Griffith
Girt*Haines*Hooper*Jefferson*Knapp*Lambert*Lawson*LeFever*Meadows
Mullens*Newland*Pauley*Perdue*Plants*Plunkett[TX]*Ridgeway*Riggs
Shumate*Sommerville*Turley*Wattson*Wells*Welch*Woodrum*Wolfe
All in WV, VA, MD, NJ, MA, PA, OH

LM_NET Archive Home