Dear LM NET Members,

I had a parent of one of our students stop in today with a very interesting
question.  Over the weekend, their family pet cat died.  They buried it in
their backyard and while digging, they unearthed a well preserved portion of
teeth. She took the fossil to their dentist and he didn't feel it was human,
she took it to the vet and he didn't feel it was beast.  She asked me to post
this question on the net...Is there an anthropologist located anywhere in
Northwest Ohio that she could take the teeth to for him/her to evaluate?

I saw the speciman and was amazed at the preservation of the teeth.  Is there
anyone out there that could help solve this mystery?

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Cheryl WEstrick
Elementary Media Coordinator
HOL_ACA_CW@nwoca.ohio.gov

--Boundary (ID yBOz7djYjqB9xZRSfc+LiA)--

--Boundary (ID l3XQtja2r1wBruzDZ8ObCA)--

--Boundary (ID 6JEKZzpdJwp4ehjgSHTF3Q)--

LM_NET Archive Home