Our high school of 2500+ students is getting a new media center. We are
disturbed that our facilities department wants to put linoleum tile as the
floorcovering rather than carpet, which has previously been provided in all
media centers.  They are citing previous problems in our tropical climate
with mold and mildew.  Since our center will accomodate 100+ students at a
time and has many computer stations and lots of noisy printers, we need
good ammunition for arguing for carpeting. Anyone out there who can help
us?
Louise Costello
Plantation H.S.
Plantation, FL