Leafing through a copy of Multimedia Schools, I noted that on the
masthead it says--wish I could quote, but I can't--You have our
permission to copy articles from this publication for personal use or for
use within your organization PROVIDED you pay us $2.00 per article and
.15 per copy per page.

No free copies, for any reason.

Can they do this?  I thought we were free to make occasional copies for
personal study without specific clearance or royalties.

Seeking advice from those who are better informed than myself--

Holly Wolf
Macedon Elementary School           macelem@transit.nyser.net

LM_NET Archive Home